Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs. In addition, Reiki Reflect may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service. Reiki Reflectmay also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public. Why We Collect Information and For How Long We are collecting your data for several reasons: · To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
· To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
· To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
· To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
· To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences. The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy. Use of Information Collected Reiki Reflect does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties. Reiki Reflect may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.reikireflect.com Reiki Reflect may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered. Reiki Reflectuses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Facebook,twitter,instagram,linkedin,tumbler,pinterest and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Reiki Reflect's control.
Disclosure of Information Reiki Reflect may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
· as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered; · in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
· in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
· as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant; · to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
· as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
· as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Reiki Reflect. Non-Marketing Purposes Reiki Reflect greatly respects your privacy.
We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Reiki Reflect products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13 Reiki Reflect's website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen
(13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen
(13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen
(13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website. Unsubscribe or Opt-Out All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications